We are looking for a full time Accounts Administrator to work from our office in Leeming Bar, near Northallerton in North Yorkshire.
You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to demonstrate a consistently high level of accuracy. You will be a confident communicator and be highly numerate and articulate. You must be a great team player, possess a positive, hard-working attitude and be looking for a varied, rewarding role within a busy accounts office.
Duties will include, but not be limited to (with training where necessary):
- Sterling and foreign currency cash book preparation
- Bank account reconciliations
- Reconciling warehouse stocks and investigating any discrepancies, using dedicated software and Microsoft Excel
- Processing weekly sales reports
- Preparation of the weekly Company accounts, investigating any anomalies
- Other general data entry and database management
- Providing cover for other areas of the department with training as necessary
The successful candidate must have good IT skills and be confident working with Excel spreadsheets. Experience of Microsoft Nav software would be an advantage but not essential.
Hours – 40 per week, Monday to Thursday 8.15am – 5.00pm, Friday 8.15am – 3.45pm. Additional hours during our busy Christmas period attracts higher earnings and bonus.
Salary – Dependent on skills and experience, commensurate with role.
Holidays – 5.6 weeks per year rising as below
Loyalty Bonus – Awarded after 2 years’ service and increased after 5 years’ service
Company Sick Pay Scheme
Staff Sales – a range of products available at heavily discounted prices
Parking – ample staff parking and excellent commuter link to the A1
Applications are invited by way of an up to date CV and covering letter, stating your current salary and notice period to:
[email protected] or Human Resources, Vale of Mowbray Ltd, 20 Leases Road. Leeming Bar, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL7 9AW.
Closing Date for applications: 21 January 2018
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES