Marketing & Events Manager
We are seeking a dynamic, resourceful and passionate person to join us on a permanent basis to help put Vale of Mowbray “on the Map”!
The role is versatile and hands on, the right candidate must be willing to get involved wherever needed to identify, explore and succeed in new markets for our brand and promote our business and ethos via attendance of events locally and nationally, engaging with customers, suppliers and the local community.
The role will also include:
- Management and co-ordination of all activities involving marketing of our company and brand.
- Work with NPD to research and analyse market trends, demographics and competitor products to form marketing strategies in line with the company objectives and vision for the future.
- Co-ordination of marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Creation and monitoring of an event schedule for attendance in order to reach new markets and customers, this will include ensuring that the Vale of Mowbray products are entered into and obtaining industry awards wherever possible.
- Assist with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant functions are kept aware of business activities.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to degree standard or equivalent in a marketing-related discipline with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. The will be able to deal with people in a professional manner with a confident and dynamic personality and a strong creative ability to sell ideas and concepts. Experience in a similar field or in promoting new products would be an advantage.