Van Sales Driver (LGV Class C1)
This role requires the job holder to manage their own sales round covering the north of England, supporting the Company to deliver a customer-focussed, profitable van sales service. This is a heavy manual handling role that involves daily loading and unloading of the van.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- A Current LGV CLASS C1 licence, CPC and Digital driver card.
- Is an enthusiastic self-starter.
- Good communication and sales skills.
- Is accurate with paperwork and handling cash.
- A smart and presentable appearance.
- The ability to plan, organise and work to tight deadlines.
- Reliability and trustworthiness.
- A great team player.
- Hardworking and ambitious.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills (face-to-face and via the telephone).
- High standards of presentation and organisation for your own work area.
Hours – 5 day working week based on task and finish.
Salary – Dependent on skills and experience, plus sales commission.
Holidays – 5.6 weeks per year rising as below
Loyalty Bonus – Awarded after 2 years’ service and increased after 5 years’ service
Company Sick Pay Scheme
Staff Sales – a range of products available at heavily discounted prices
Parking – ample staff parking and excellent commuter link to the A1
Applications are invited by way of an up to date CV and covering letter, stating your current salary and notice period to:
[email protected] or Human Resources, Vale of Mowbray Ltd, 20 Leases Road. Leeming Bar, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL7 9AW.
Closing Date for applications: 12 March 201
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES